Hummingbird Hall Jamaica: Endorsed Caribbean Filming Location
Hummingbird Hall Jamaica is a mansion-villa located on the Rose Hall Estate in Montego Bay. We host exquisite, all inclusive weddings that have graced the pages of international magazines such as Vogue, and television stations such as Wedding TV. We are accredited and endorsed by the Jamaica Tourist Board, and have won a number of international and local awards.
Hummingbird Hall Jamaica is also an exceptional Caribbean island location for filming and photographic shoots in Jamaica, and is proud to be endorsed by the Jamaica Film Commission.
The property has the air of a luxury Caribbean mansion villa, and boasts a number of features including:
- Panoramic ocean views with regular sightings of cruise ships travelling to both Falmouth and Montego Bay cruise terminals.
- Lush tropical gardens that attract hummingbirds, parrots, woodpeckers, butterflies and owls.
- A unique architectural design.
- An exceptionally private and secure location on a 4,000 acre estate between two exclusive golf courses.
- An expansive deck with infinity pool.
- Cool trade winds and breezes.
- Large rooms of double height that are well lit with natural light.
- Art work by internationally famous artists including Gene Pearson and David Archer.
- Bespoke furniture by local and international artisans.
- Ample parking.
- A backup generator and water supply.
- Public liability insurance.
- Fire safety certification.
- Police Security Certification.
In addition to being a unique and tranquil Caribbean filming location, we are able to offer additional services to film crews including:
- Set design
- Makeup artistry
- Catering services
- Transportation services
- Additional location scouting
- Coordination of accommodation