At Hummingbird Hall Jamaica clients, wedding party and close family may arrive three (3) hours prior to their Destination Wedding, Vow Renewal or LGBT Celebration to dress. Prior to the wedding, water and Hummingbird Hall’s Jamaican fruit punch are also available as standard.
In addition, to enhance the pre-wedding festivities, we are delighted to offer a range of healthy food and beverages – including light and healthy Fruit and Vegetable Kebabs – as upgrades.
Hummingbird Hall’s Farm to Table philosophy of purchasing fresh local produce extends to our fruit and vegetables, with all fruit and vegetable sourced from local farmers or farmers markets in the days prior to the wedding.
The fruit in our Kebabs may include:
- Othaheite apples
- Granny Smith apples
- Star apples
- June plums
- Sharon fruits
The vegetables in our Kebabs may include:
- Sweet peppers
- Snap peas
- Blanched potatoes
- Blanched haricots verts
- Oyster Mushrooms
- Baby Squash
- Baby corn
- Blached asparagus spears
As always, Hummingbird Hall’s Kitchens are delighted to discuss all culinary needs, including our pre-wedding menus, and can be contacted via Feathers by messaging @ Kitchens once the event has been booked.
- Click here to learn more about Love Events at Hummingbird Hall Jamaica.
- Click here to peruse Hummingbird Hall Jamaica’s food and beverage offerings.
- Click here to obtain a Hummingbird Hall Jamaica destination wedding quotation.
- Click here for testimonials and reviews of Hummingbird Hall Jamaica.
- Click here to arrange to discuss your Hummingbird Hall Jamaica destination wedding in a forum that is convenient* with staff who rank among the best in the industry.
* Hummingbird Hall Jamaica’s staff are available by appointment, and often without, from 9am to 12 midnight (Jamaican time) to discuss wedding plans and bookings via telephone, live chat, email or instant message.