At Hummingbird Hall Jamaica’s Destination Weddings, Vow Renewals or LGBT Celebrations; clients, their wedding party and close family may arrive three (3) hours prior to their to event to dress. During this time, complimentary water and Hummingbird Hall’s Jamaican fruit punch are also available as standard.
In addition, we are delighted to offer a platter of freshly baked Jamaican and international pastries an upgrade.
Each Hummingbird Hall pastry platter contains an assortment of pastries which may include:
- Pineapple Puffs
- Apple Puffs
- Danish Pastries
- Linzer Torte
- Coconut Macaroons
- Pain aux Raisins
- Pan Dulce
- Sweet Pretzels
- Profiteroles / Cream Puffs
- Jam Tarts
- Mini Strudels
- Turnovers (Apple, Cherry, Pineapple or Mango)
As always, Hummingbird Hall’s Kitchens are delighted to discuss all culinary needs, including our pre-wedding menus, and can be contacted via Feathers by messaging @ Kitchens once the event has been booked.
- Click here to learn more about Love Events at Hummingbird Hall Jamaica.
- Click here to peruse Hummingbird Hall Jamaica’s food and beverage offerings.
- Click here to obtain a Hummingbird Hall Jamaica destination wedding quotation.
- Click here for testimonials and reviews of Hummingbird Hall Jamaica.
- Click here to arrange to discuss your Hummingbird Hall Jamaica destination wedding in a forum that is convenient* with staff who rank among the best in the industry.
* Hummingbird Hall Jamaica’s staff are available by appointment, and often without, from 9am to 12 midnight (Jamaican time) to discuss wedding plans and bookings via telephone, live chat, email or instant message.