The delight of the Jamaica Destination Weddings, Vow Renewals and LGBT Celebrations at Hummingbird Hall is due, in no small part, to the exceptional Jamaica destination wedding entertainment that is included in each of our all inclusive wedding packages as standard.
Each Hummingbird Hall Jamaica Destination Wedding, Vow Renewal and LGBT Celebration includes unlimited consultations via our Feathers Wedding Portal, a PA system with microphone, the services of professional wedding DJ for a minimum of 6 hours, and a Reggae, Steel Pan, Jazz, Mento or Soul wedding band for an hour during the Cocktail Hour.
In addition, our extensive range of upgrades including Children’s Activities and Performers, ensure that all tastes are catered for at Hummingbird Hall Jamaica weddings.
To obtain an all inclusive wedding quotation, kindly click here.
Jamaica Destination Wedding Bands
A live wedding band for the Cocktail Hour is included as standard in every Hummingbird Hall Jamaica Destination Wedding, Vow Renewal and LGBT Celebration package.
These bands – Reggae, Steel Pan, Mento, Jazz and Soul – are composed of professional local musicians that are as energetic as they are talented. Please enjoy snippets of live wedding performances!
As one would expect with Hummingbird Hall Jamaica, clients are welcome to customize their band’s play-list by way of the Feathers Client Portal.
Jamaican Wedding DJs
A professional Disc Jockey is included as standard in every Hummingbird Hall Jamaica Destination Wedding, Vow Renewal and LGBT Celebration package.
With state of the art equipment, a continually expanding music collection and absolute privacy; balmy tropical days transition into dancing under the stars at Hummingbird Hall Jamaica.
All Hummingbird Hall Jamaica DJs:
- Have unlimited consultations with clients in advance of their wedding via our innovative Feathers Client Portal.
- Are professional, courteous and smartly dressed.
- Have extensive wedding and “Nightlife Experience” including having worked at local Jamaican dances, corporate events and fashion shows.
- Facilitate songs request (including requests made on the night).
- Are au fait with a variety of genres including Jazz, Reggae, Country, Soul, RnB, Salsa, Hip Hop, Rock, Easy Listening and World Music.
- Ensure the music is audience specific.
- Have experience of non Western ceremonies including Japanese Shinto rituals and Indian weddings.